Sunday 2 May 2010

What I've done

Finally, this week is over. And I've done a lot of interesting things these days. I watched "Thirst" by Park Chan-wook, which I'd really wanted to watch earlier, but could't find time. Well, interesting movie, but maybe too much blood. I don't mind watching bloody thrillers or horrors, but "Thirst" is a psychological love-story (as it seems to me). It should have been less violent.

Also I watched "Kirot" with my favourite Olga Kurylenko. Rather interesting plot, but maybe it's not realistic. I want to say, that it's hard to imagine such story happens in real life. Of course, movie shouln't be realistic! It's only my opinion. "Kirot" is an action thriller and again too much violence...

I attended interesting lections about Soviet movies and about traditional female-gods in slavic mythology. Second one was very very interesting! And I decided to buy some books on this topic, because I have only a little knowledge...

And yesterday I really wanted to have a rest and read a book. But I suddenly got an invitation to the theater and I couldn't refuse! So I went to Alexandrinsky theater and watched french performance "Kazimir and Karolina". It's love story. And I liked it, because it's not too modern and it's clear what is happening on the stage (not like in David Lynche's "Inland Empire" which I rewatched this night).

So this week was full with different events, but left no time for studing and preparing for seminars at the University...

No comments:

Post a Comment